Remider: PWP meeting & planning party today at 3pm!
Susan O'Brien is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
If you are having trouble connecting, call 715-797-2929 or 715-563-0396
Topic: PWP Planning Party
Time: Apr 11, 2021 03:00 PM Central Time
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 884 4457 6360
One tap mobile
Club meeting (15 Min)
- Call meeting to order
- Welcome new members
- Approval of minutes of previous meeting
- Eau Claire Clean Up - A;pril 24 - Jill Hanson lead
- Safety Class? Suggested last year (before covid). Set up a committee of 3 to work on this?
- Hats & Stickers - Kathy will be taking orders soon
- Social Paddles begin first week of May.
-Show up with time to unload so you can launch with the group at 6:30pm.
- Watch facebook and forum for last minute changes to paddle site in case of weather or high water.
Adjournment to Planning Party
Planning Party Agenda:
1. Go over prefilled Social Paddles to make small changes if needed. (30 min)
2. Add individual trips from members (30 min)
3. What it takes to lead a trip
4. Open up discussion about trips
5. Social time to reconnect & visit
Every time I push send I see my errors! The date is Sunday APRIL 11 at 3pm (not March!).
Got spring fever? It's time to plan some fun paddling outings! Join in the PWP Planning Party via Zoom this Sunday April 11 at 3pm. Bring your ideas, dates etc and we will put them onto the calendar. Thanks to Susan for setting up the Zoom link.
Time: Apr 11, 2021 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
+19292056099,,88444576360#,,,,*404828# US (New York)
+13017158592,,88444576360#,,,,*404828# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kkOvD8mpA
Spring is in the air! Are you getting excited that paddling season is just around the corner?
Mark you calendars! This year the annual PWP PLANNING PARTY will be held via zoom on Sunday April 11 from 3-5pm.
Join in to talk about trips for this coming season. Bring your ideas, dates and details for an outing you want to lead and we will add them onto the calendar. Note: the calendar will be prefilled with Wednesday Social Paddles using the schedule from the last few seasons and then tweak it during the meeting.
A link to join the meeting will be sent out closer the event.
I hope you can attend and are considering leading an outing this season. Paddling outings (whether big or small) are what make this club a fun community to belong to.